If you fall into the categories below please do not consider waxing:
- Taking blood-thinning medications;
- Taking drugs for autoimmune diseases, including lupus;
- Taking steroids;
- Having an episode of psoriasis, eczema, or other chronic skin diseases;
- Recent sunburn;
- Recent cosmetic or reconstructive surgery;
- Recent laser skin treatment;
- Severe varicose leg veins;
- Rosacea or very sensitive skin;
- History of fever blisters or cold sores (waxing can cause a flare-up);
- Using Trevino , Tazaronene , or any other peeling agent;
- Recent surgical peel, microdermabrasion or chemical peel using glycolic, alpha hydroxy, salicylic acid, or other acid-based products.
There are many benefits to waxing versus other forms of hair removal. It is an effective method to remove large amounts of hair at one time. It is a long-lasting method. Hair in waxed areas will not grow back for two to eight weeks. When hair is shaved or removed by Chemical depilatory|depilatory cream, the hair is removed at the surface rather than the hair root. Within a few days, the hair can be seen at the surface. With these methods, hair tends to grow back in a rough stubble. Areas that are repeatedly waxed over long periods of time often exhibit regrowth that is softer.
Full Legs £20
Full Legs with Neat Bikini Line £25
3/4 Legs £17.50
1/2 Legs £15
1/2 Legs with Neat Bikini Line £22.50
Neat Bikini Line £10.00
Under Arms £10.50
Full Arm £17.50
Eyebrow Wax £5.00
Eyebrow Wax – Above and Below Brow £7.50
Upper Lip or Chin £6,50
Facial Waxing 3 areas £15.00
Please do not apply tanning products until at least 12 hours, preferably 24, after having a waxing as the pores are open and you may end up looking spotty. It is also advisable not to use perfumes etc or any creams that may have a colouring agent in them.
It is also advisable not to bathe or shower for the same amount of time due to the pores being open also.